- Emergency contact number for INFOREST: +46 76 778 79 33
If you need to contact the fire department, ambulance or police – call 112
- Vid akuta ärenden når du oss på 076 – 778 79 33
Behöver du komma i kontakt med brandkår, ambulans eller polis – ring 112
Everyone is affected by the pandemic and so are we. But we do everything we can to make your stay with us as safe and secure as possible. We clean extremely carefully between each reservation and disinfect handles, taps etc.
If you have a reservation and are experiencing symptoms in connection with your stay, please contact us. We will do all we can to change your reservation and find new dates that suit both you and us.
A few days before your stay you will receive an email with coordinates for both the house and the parking. In this e-mail you also receive instructions on key delivery. Check-in and check-out times are as follows: In 15.00, out 11.00
- The houses get the electricity from solar panels on the roof, the energy is stored in batteries. Through this, the house has electricity even when the sun is not shining.
- Heating of both the house and water is done through a combined air heat pump and water heater from Truma. This is powered by liquid gas.
- The houses have a built-in water tank of about 350 liters.
- The toilet is of urine separating model from Separett. The waste is then composted into biodegradable bags.
- Gray water, called BDT water, is filtered before it is gathered.These solutions mean that the house does not need to be connected to electricity, water or sewerage networks. That is why it can be put in the middle of the forest, just as we want it to be. These solutions also create a sustainable product with a small carbon footprint.
Our houses is placed out secluded in the forest outside Hjo. A few days before you check in you will get information and coordinates to the house and the parking lot.
- The basic rule of the right of public access is to show consideration, not destroy and not disturb.
- It is important that we respect the nature and the fragile ecosystem we visit. Do not pick moss from stones and do not cut trees or branches from trees.
- You are only allowed to make up fire in the firepit with spark protection provided at the house. There is the least risk of the fire spreading and causing great damage.
Only use firewood supplied by INFOREST. Should that not be enough, contact us and we will bring more. You may collect cones and small branches from the ground to fire but you are not allowed to remove branches or bark from living trees. Nor can fallen trees be used for the fire.
FIRE PROHIBITION – If there is a fire ban on the site of the house, no fires can be started, not even in the fireplace. The gas stove indoors may also be used if there is a ban, but be careful.
- Dogs must be in a leash between March 1 – August 20 in places where there is wildlife, and so do all places where we have houses.
- Read more about the right of public access at Naturvårdsverket
- You may only light a fire in the firepit that is next to the house, here there is the least risk of the fire spreading and causing damage.
- You can only use firewood that INFOREST has left at the house, if you need more, just contact us at +4676 – 778 79 33. According to the right of public access you can collect cones and sticks that have fallen from the trees. But you must never take firewood or bark from living trees or fallen trees.
- FIRE PROHIBITION – If there is a fire ban prevailing, no fires can be lit at the houses – not even in the fireplaces. You can use the gas stove indoors if there is a fire ban, but of course you should be careful.
- The basic principle of staying with us is to use as little water and energy as possible. Partly because resources are limited, but also to make an as small footprint as possible, both in nature and for the environment.
- 230 v
The house is equipped with solar panels which together have a maximum capacity of 2kwh. This energy is passed through an inverter that both charges the battery and sends out 230 V to the outlets. This means that you can charge your mobile phone or use the sockets in the same way as at home.
- Battery Capacity
The houses are equipped with lithium batteries with a capacity of about 40 ampere hours. This means that even without energy from the solar panels, a fully charged battery can run the house for about 2 days.
- The basic principle is not to use more water than you need. Some important things to keep in mind are to try not to wash in running water, not apply schampoo while the water is running and so on.
- Water tank
The houses have a water tank of 350 liters, it may seem small but by being aware of the water use, the water lasts quite a few days for two adults. We obviously will fill the tank if needed for longer stays and always make sure the tank is filled when you check in.
- Hot water
The houses have a 10 liter water heater. Much smaller than you are used to at home. However, the hot water lasts for about 5-7 minutes in the shower. So, if you follow the advices above, there is no problem whatsoever taking a shower and washing in warm water.
- Check the weather forecast for the days you will be staying with us and bring clothing that fits the weather you expect (for example, rainwear, rubber boots, a warm evening sweater or swimwear).
- Mosquito repellent
- Sun block
- Enough food and drink for your stay. Fridge with freezer compartment is available in the houses. Please note that salt and pepper are available in the house.
- Cables for charging your various devices.
- Wear comfortable shoes. It can be muddy on the ground so don’t bring your nicest sneakers.
- A book to read, games to play or maybe binoculars.Towels, sheets, dishwashing detergent, dish brush etc. included when staying with us.
- Read carefully the booking confirmation and especially the “customer’s responsibility” as soon as you receive the booking confirmation. Let us know if you find something wrong by sending an email to email@example.com or call us at +46 76 – 778 79 33.In order for your stay with us to be as pleasant as possible, it is important that you notify us immediately if there is something during your stay that does not live up to your expectations. We want you to be happy and wants to have a of us so that we have a chance of fixing the problem.
- We ask that you leave the house and surroundings in the same condition as it was when you got there. Do not destroy anything in nature and do not degrade. More information on how to be in nature can be found at the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.You are allowed to burn in the firepit located at the house, but please use only the wood we have provided you with. It is not allowed to cut trees or branches of trees. It is also not allowed to peel the bark of live trees.If you have any questions about how to act in the Swedish nature, you are welcome to contact us.
Our philosophy is that you need at least two nights to experince what we want you to when staying with us. Namely to give yourself a chance to really enjoy nature.
Ideally, you should stay between four to seven nights to really relax.
You can book for just one night if you not are able to stay longer. We don´t recomend it but after all, we want as many people as possible to have a chance to get out in the woods!
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation with us.
- It is free to make a preliminary booking for 7 days via www.inforest.se. After 7 days the booking will be confirmed by your credit card beeing debited.
- If the booking is closer than 14 days in advance, your credit card will be charged within 1-2 business days.Do you want to book and pay by other method than by card? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4676-778 79 33.
- If you book via AirBnb, the booking conditions and payment terms described there apply.
- Cancellation on booking made through www.inforest.se
The booking is confirmed when payment has been received by Inforest. If you need to cancel for any reason, the following conditions apply:
– 75% refund for bookings with arrival date more is 60 days ahead in time.
– 50% refund for bookings with arrival date within 15 – 59 days ahead of time.
– No refund on bookings with arrival date within 14 days.
- For cancellations for bookings made via AirBnb, the terms and conditions stated at the time of booking apply.
Contact us at email@example.com or by phone +4676 – 778 79 33 if you would like change your reservation.Cancellation in case of acute illness or unforeseen events. See our booking conditions.
We will clean when you leave, but for your well-being there are vacuum cleaner and cleaning materials in the houses. If you keep the place tidy it will be amore pleasent stay.
- Sheets and towels
Both sheets and towels are included in your reservation. So you don’t have to bring that. Should you need to exchange either towels or sheets during your stay, contact us at +46 76-778 79 33.
- Toilet paper is available in the house
- Shower soap, shampoo and conditioner
We provide shower gel, shampoo and conditioner from Maria Åkerberg. These are included in your booking but may not be taken home after your stay.
- All our houses have fully equipped kitchens with gas oven, gas stove and refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- All you need to cook and eat will be right in the kitchen.
- Coffee brewers from Moccamaster are available and we make sure you have coffee when you arrive. You don’t want to be in the forest without coffee.
- The toilet is a urine separating model from Separett. We take care of the handling of the toilet so you don’t have to worry about it. But if problems should arise please contact us at +4676 – 7787933.
- Hot water shower is available. Just keep in mind that the supply of hot water is limited. So do shower quickly and do not soap yourself in running water.
- We do not provide wifi in any of our houses. We want to to relax and unwind so that you really can enjoy beeing in nature.
- The cellular connection is often ok around the houses but we can not guarantee the connection.
- We like children and think they also should stay in the forest. Therefore there is a sofa bed in the house Ebbe where two children can sleep, but it is important to bear in mind that the house is planned for two and that it can feel a little crowded if you are more people.
- Our product is also not adapted for small children and they will need constant supervision during their stay.
- Please note that dogs are not allowed in our houses.
According to §16 of the Act on the supervision of dogs and cats in Sweden, it is stated that dogs must be on a leash between March 1 – August 20 in places where there are wild animals, which it is in the places of all our houses. This is our primary rental period and has therefore decided that dogs are not allowed in our houses.